- Queen-size bed
- Cosy workstation
- High density mattress
- Microfiber pillows
- Security door
- Daily Newspaper (hotel reception only)
- 24 hr Room Service
- Conference & Banqueting
- Car Hire (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar and Restaurant
- Dining: The on-site restaurant offers a variety of local and continental dishes. Guests can order a variety of drinks and enjoy stunning views from the bar overlooking the lagoon.
- Rates: All rates are inclusive of 5% VAT, 10% Service Charge and 5% Lagos State Consumption Tax. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cancellation / No-show of Confirmed Bookings: Cancelations must be made 48 hours prior to expected arrival date. Guests who do not call on or before this period will be charged for nights’ accommodation,
- Cancellation / No-show of Unconfirmed Bookings: Cancelations must be made by 12 pm (noon) of the expected arrival date .Guests who do not show up or call within this period will be considered as no show and reservation lost.
- Check-in Time: from 3:00pm. Early check in is subject to availability. Management reserves the right of admission.
- Check-out Time: Rooms must be vacated by 12pm (noon) on the day of departure. Requests for late checkout should be directed to the front office by 8am on the morning of your departure. Failure to do so will attract the following charges: 50% of room rate after 12pm (noon); 100% of room rate after 6pm.
- Children’s Policy: There is no charge for up to 2 children under 12 years when sharing accommodation with parents.
- Loss of Property: Guests are advised to be mindful of their valuables. The hotel is not liable for any loss of personal effects;
Occupancy: No more than two adults per room.
Parking: For security reasons, the hotel offers free parking for hotel guests only. Overnight parking is restricted to in house guests. Note cars are parked at owners’ risk.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Room Key: Only one key can be issued per room at any given time. Note the key must be dropped at the reception when leaving the hotel premises. Replacement of damaged or lost key must be paid for by the guest.
- Smoking: All rooms are non-smoking in accordance with Lagos State Smoking Law. Guests are required to smoke at the designated smoking areas around the building.
- Disclaimer: Unless negligence by Lekki Waterside Hotel is proved, the hotel will not be held liable for injury to person or damage to any property of any guest staying / visiting the hotel and/or its general facilities.